LT30p Xperia T
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your Sony Xperia T.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your Sony Xperia T.
- An internet connection is required to send and receive mms messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the mms configuration.
- Go tot the Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Remove all current APN settings except Proximus Internet: Choose the APN, choose the menu key, and choose Delete APN.
- Choose the menu key, and choose New APN.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be.
- Under Username, enter mms.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 10.55.14.75.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 01.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Under APN type, enter mms. (Note: in lower case).
- Choose the menu icon.
- Choose Save.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Sony Xperia T and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Sony Xperia T.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Sony Xperia T? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.