E2003 Xperia E4 G
How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Sony Xperia E4G is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Sony Xperia E4G may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Sony Xperia E4G. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Sony Xperia E4G to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: untick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: tick Erase internal storage.
- Choose Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the Sony Xperia E4G will be deleted.
- The Sony Xperia E4G will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Sony Xperia E4G has been reset.