D2303 Xperia M2
WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Xperia M2 Aqua.
- The Xperia M2 Aqua requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Xperia M2 Aqua are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Xperia M2 Aqua.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Xperia M2 Aqua is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.