D2203 Xperia E3
WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Blue Tooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your Sony Xperia E3.
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Sony Xperia E3’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Sony Xperia E3 to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Sony Xperia E3 and choose Search for devices on your Sony Xperia E3.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the pincode of the selected Bluetooth device and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Sony Xperia E3 and the device are now paired and ready for use.