C6603 Xperia Z
WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Bluetooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your Sony Xperia Z.
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- All available Bluetooth devices within reach of your Sony Xperia Z are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If no devices are listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that the device is within reach of your Sony Xperia Z.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the pincode to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection is made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Sony Xperia Z and the device are now paired and ready for use.