C6603 Xperia Z
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Sony Xperia Z automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Sony Xperia Z set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Sony Xperia Z automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Sony Xperia Z is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The Sony Xperia Z is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.