C1505 Xperia E
WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Sony Xperia E.
- The Sony Xperia E requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your Sony Xperia E are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your Sony Xperia E is now connected to the network.
- Return to the Start screen.