Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Ga to the Main menu.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- Choose Search networks. The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc will search for available carriers.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is connecting with the selected carrier.
- The name of the selected carrier will appear on the Start screen.
- You can now call and connect to the internet over the network of this carrier.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.