S5830 Galaxy Ace
Enable or disable
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs, you can disable this service.
- Choose Next for step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Wireless and networks.
- Choose Use packet data, and uncheck this option.
- Return to the Start screen.
- If you would like to enable usage of mobile internet again, rollback the previous actions and (if needed) go to Internet manual configuration to activate this service.