S5660 Galaxy Gio
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Samsung Galaxy Gio automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Samsung Galaxy Gio set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Samsung Galaxy Gio automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Wireless and networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy Gio is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- Click hier for roaming partner networks abroad. These are mobile networks with which Proximus has negotiated reduced rates
- The Samsung Galaxy Gio is now requesting access to the selected network.
- The name of the selected network is now displayed in the Start screen.
- you can now call and browse the internet via the chosen network.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.