S5360 Galaxy Y
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Samsung Galaxy Y automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Samsung Galaxy Y set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Samsung Galaxy Y automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Wireless and networks.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy Y is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The Samsung Galaxy Y is now requesting access to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy Y is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the internet using this network.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.