J500F Galaxy J5
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Samsung Galaxy J5 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Samsung Galaxy J5 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Samsung Galaxy J5 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Samsung Galaxy J5 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Samsung Galaxy J5 will connect to the selected network.
- The Samsung Galaxy J5 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.