Galaxy S6 edge+
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- To navigate to a web address, choose the address bar.
- Enter http://google.be and choose Go.
- The web page has been loaded.
- Choose Bookmarks.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case CANCEL.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- To bookmark this page, choose ADD.
- Optional: change the name under Title.
- Choose SAVE.
- The web page has been bookmarked.
- All saved bookmarks are displayed here.
- Choose Google.
- The bookmark has been loaded.
- Choose Tabs.
- To open a new tab, choose NEW TAB.
- The new tab has been loaded.
- To display all tabs, choose Tabs.
- All tabs are displayed here.
- To close a tab, choose the cross symbol.
- The tab has been closed.
- To open a tab, choose the tab.
- The tab has been loaded.
- Choose MORE.
- To share the current page, choose Share.
- Choose an option.
- To stop using the internet and return to the Start screen, press the home key.
- Start screen.
- Are you looking for suggestions for mobile sites? For an overview, see popular sites.
- If you have any problems, see the frequently asked questions about using the internet on your mobile phone.