Galaxy S6 edge+
How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung S6 edge+ is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Samsung S6 edge+ may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung S6 edge+. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung S6 edge+ to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup and reset.
- Optional: enable Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Samsung S6 edge+ will be deleted.
- The Samsung S6 edge+ will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Samsung S6 edge+ has been reset.