Galaxy S5 mini
How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Under USER AND BACKUP, choose Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and personal settings have been deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini has been reset.