Galaxy S5 G900F
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Under NETWORK CONNECTIONS, choose More networks.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be
- Under Username, enter mms
- Under Password, enter mms
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms
- Under MMS proxy, enter 10.55.14.75
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 206
- Under MNC, enter 01
- Under Authentication type, tick None.
- Choose APN Type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS and choose OK.
- Choose the options symbol.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 has now been configured for use of mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S5 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Samsung Galaxy S5? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.