Galaxy S4 VE
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your Samsung Galaxy S IV VE LTE.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your Samsung Galaxy S IV VE LTE.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be.
- Under Username, enter mms.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 10.55.14.75.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 01.
- Choose Authentication type, and tick PAP.
- Under APN type, choose MMS. If this option is not available, enter mms. (note: in lower case)
- Press the menu key.
- The Samsung Galaxy S IV VE LTE has been configured for mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S IV VE LTE and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Samsung Galaxy S IV VE LTE.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Samsung Galaxy S IV VE LTE? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.