Galaxy Core Plus
Sending a picture message
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose the compose symbol.
- Select Enter recipient and enter a telephone number or, in this case, choose the contact symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose the phone number.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Enter subject and enter a subject.
- Choose Enter message and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case Gallery.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next step.
- Choose an option, in this case Just once.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, choose Audio or Video, and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
- Choose the send symbol.
- The mms has been sent.
- Return to the Start screen.