G920F Galaxy S6
Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Samsung Galaxy S6 which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S6 to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About device.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the Samsung Galaxy S6 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose OK and return to the Start screen.