B550H Xcover 550
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Samsung Xcover 550 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Samsung Xcover 550 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Samsung Xcover 550 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Settings and press the Select key.
- Scroll down.
- Select Network and press the Select key.
- Select Network selection and press the Select key.
- Select Manual and press the Save key.
- The Samsung Xcover 550 is now searching for available networks.
- Select the network you would like to connect to and press the Save key.
- The Samsung Xcover 550 will automatically connect to a network.
- The Samsung Xcover 550 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.