B550H Xcover 550
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mms on your Samsung Xcover 550 cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mms on your Samsung Xcover 550. Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Settings and press the Select key.
- Scroll down.
- Select Network and press the Select key.
- Select Internet profiles and press the Select key.
- Select Create and press the Select key.
- Select Set name and enter Proximus MMS
- Select Homepage URL and enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms
- If Proxy is disabled, select Proxy and press the Change key.
- If Proxy is enabled, go to the next step.
- Select Address and enter 10.55.14.75
- Scroll down.
- Select Port and enter 8080
- Select GPRS settings and press the Change key.
- Select Access name and enter event.proximus.be
- Select User ID and enter mms
- Select Password and enter mms
- The Samsung Xcover 550 has now been configured for use of mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Samsung Xcover 550 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Samsung Xcover 550.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Samsung Xcover 550? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.