B550H Xcover 550
Enable or disable
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs, you can disable this service.
- Choose Next for step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Settings and press the Select key.
- Scroll down.
- Select Network and press the Select key.
- Select Data service and press the Select key.
- Select Mobile data and press the Change key.
- Data usage has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.
- If you would like to enable usage of mobile internet again, rollback the previous actions and (if needed) go to Internet manual configuration to activate this service.