How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your OnePlus 2 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your OnePlus 2 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the OnePlus 2. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the OnePlus 2 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: enable Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the OnePlus 2 will be deleted.
- The OnePlus 2 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The OnePlus 2 has been reset.