- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your Nokia X6-00.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your Nokia X6-00.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, New access point, and then Select.
- Choose Packet data, and then Select.
- Enter event.proximus.be, and choose OK.
- If event.proximus.be has Priority 1, skip the next step.
- If not, choose Options, Organise, Select, and go to the next step.
- Choose Change priority, Select, choose the highest position, and choose OK.
- Choose event.proximus.be, Options, and then Edit.
- Choose Connection name, enter Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Access point name, enter event.proximus.be, and choose OK.
- Choose User name, enter mms, and choose OK.
- Choose Prompt password, No, and then OK.
- Choose Password, enter mms, and choose OK.
- Choose Authentication, Normaal, and then OK.
- Choose Homepage, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms, and choose OK.
- Choose Use acces point, and then Automatic.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Advanced settings, and then Select.
- Choose Proxy server address, enter 10.55.14.75, and choose OK.
- Choose Proxy port number, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Return to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, Settings, and then Select.
- Choose Multimedia message.
- Choose Acces point in use, Proximus MMS, and then OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Nokia X6-00 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Nokia X6-00.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Nokia X6-00? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.