- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your Nokia N97 Mini.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your Nokia N97 Mini.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, New access point, and then Select.
- Choose Packet data, and then Select.
- Enter Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- If Proximus MMS has Priority 1, skip the next step.
- If not, choose Options, Organize, Select, and go to the next step.
- Choose Change priority, Select, choose the highest position, and choose OK.
- Choose Proximus MMS, Options, and then Edit.
- Under Connection name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under Access point name, enter event.proximus.be.
- Under User name, enter mms.
- Under Prompt password, choose No.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Under Authentication, choose Normal.
- Under Homepage, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under Use access point, choose Automatically.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Advanced settings, and then Select.
- Under Proxy server address, enter 10.55.14.75.
- Under Proxy port number, enter 8080.
- Return to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, Settings, and then Select.
- Choose Multimedia message.
- Under Access point in use, choose Proximus MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Nokia N97 Mini and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Nokia N97 Mini.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Nokia N97 Mini? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.