- To download applications to your Nokia Lumia 625, you will need a Microsoft Marketpalce account.
- Click Next for instructions on setting up your Nokia Lumia 625.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Store.
- Choose the magnifying glass.
- Enter search criteria, in this case Bubble Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose bubble birds.
- If this option is not available, choose the arrow symbol on the right-hand side.
- To log in using your existing Windows Live ID, choose sign in, enter your login information, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To create a new Windows Live ID, choose create one, and go to the next step.
- Under Microsoft account, enter an e-mail address.
- Optional: Tick Allow Microsoft to email me information, tips and offers about Windows Phone.
- The information will be verified.
- If the username is already taken, enter a different username, and choose next.
- Under New password, enter a password.
- Under Confirm password, re-enter the password.
- Under Alternative email addres, enter a secondary e-mail address.
- Under Date of birth, choose the text box.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Choose the tick symbol.
- Under Postcode, enter your postcode.
- Choose an option, in this case not now.
- The Store is now ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can now download applications, such as MyProximus.