WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Bluetooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your Nokia Lumia 520.
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your Nokia Lumia 520 are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose ok.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the pincode to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose ok. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Nokia Lumia 520 and the device are now paired and ready for use.