Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Nokia Lumia 1320 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Nokia Lumia 1320 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Nokia Lumia 1320 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose mobile network.
- Under Network selection, choose the text field.
- The Nokia Lumia 1320 searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Nokia Lumia 1320 is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.