- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your C5-03.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your C5-03.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, and then New acces point.
- Enter Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Connexion name, enter Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Acces point name, enter event.proximus.be, and choose OK.
- Choose User name, enter mms, and choose OK.
- Under Prompt password, choose No.
- Choose Password, enter mms, and choose OK.
- Under Authentication, choose Normal.
- Choose Homepage, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms, and choose OK.
- Under Use acces point, choose Automatically.
- Choose Options, and then Advanced settings.
- Choose Proxy server address, enter 10.55.14.75, and choose OK.
- Choose Proxy port number, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Choose Back twice.
- If Proximus Internet has Priority 1, skip the next step.
- If not, go to the next step.
- Choose Proximus Internet for a second, until a popup window is displayed.
- Choose Change priority, and choose the highest position.
- Return to the Main menu.
- Choose Options, and then Settings.
- Choose Multimedia message.
- Choose Access point in use, Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the C5-03 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the C5-03.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your C5-03? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.