- Unfortunately, settings for use of mms on your Nokia Asha 311 cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mms on your Nokia Asha 311. Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose configuration.
- Choose account name, enter Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Server adress, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms, and choose OK.
- Choose use pref. acc. point., and tick NO.
- Choose Proxy adress, enter 10.55.14.75, and choose OK.
- Choose Proxy port, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Choose mob.data acc.point, enter event.proximus.be, and choose OK.
- Choose authentication type, and tick PAP.
- Choose username, enter mms, and choose OK.
- Choose password, enter mms, and choose OK. Re-enter mms, and choose OK.
- Choose the Back symbol three times.
- Choose Proximus MMS for a second, until a popup window is displayed.
- Choose Activate.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Nokia Asha 311 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Nokia Asha 311.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Nokia Asha 311? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.