- To download applications to your Nokia Asha 311, you will need a Nokia account.
- Click Next for instructions on setting up your Nokia Asha 311.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose store.
- If this screen appears, choose one of the options.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose SIGN IN/CREATE ACCOUNT.
- To log into your existing Nokia account, choose YES, enter your login information, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To create a new Nokia account, choose NO, and go to the next step.
- Under email address, enter your email address.
- Under password, enter the password of your email account.
- Choose the tick symbol.
- The Ovi Store is now ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.