- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your Nokia Asha 300.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your Nokia Asha 300.
- Start screen.
- Choose Menu.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Configuration.
- Choose Personal settings.
- If this screen appears, choose Add.
- If this screen does not appear, choose Options, and then Add new.
- Choose Account names, enter Proximus MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Server address, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms, and choose OK.
- Choose Use pref. access pt., and then No.
- Choose Proxy, enter 10.55.14.75, and choose OK.
- Choose Proxy port, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Choose Bearer settings.
- Choose Pack. data acc.pt., enter event.proximus.be, and choose OK.
- Choose Authentic. type, and then Normal.
- Choose User name, enter mms, and choose OK.
- Choose Password, enter mms, choose OK, re-enter mms, and choose OK.
- Choose Back three times.
- Choose Proximus MMS for a second, until a popup window is displayed.
- Choose Activate.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Nokia Asha 300 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Nokia Asha 300.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Nokia Asha 300? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.