Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Nokia 808 PureView automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Nokia 808 PureView set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Nokia 808 PureView automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Under Operator selection, choose Manual.
- The Nokia 808 PureView is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The Nokia 808 PureView is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.