Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Nokia 3310 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Nokia 3310 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Nokia 3310 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Scroll down.
- Select the settings symbol and press the Choose key.
- Select Connectivity and press the Choose key.
- Select Choose network and press the Choose key.
- Select Manual and press the Choose key.
- The Nokia 3310 searches for available networks.
- Select the network to which you want to connect and press the Choose key.
- The Nokia 3310 will connect to the selected network.
- The Nokia 3310 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.