- To download applications to your Nokia 301, you will need a Nokia Store account.
- Click Next for instructions on setting up your Nokia 301.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Store, and press the Select key.
- Select Accept, and press the Select key.
- Select My stuff, and press the Select key.
- Select Sign in or register, and press the Select key.
- To log into your existing Nokia account, press the Yes key, enter your login information, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To create a new Nokia account, press the No key, and go to the next step.
- Select Email address, and enter your e-mail address.
- Scroll down.
- Select Password, and enter a password.
- Press the Continue key.
- The Store is now ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.