How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Nokia 216 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Nokia 216 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Nokia 216. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Nokia 216 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select the settings symbol and press the Choose key.
- Scroll down.
- Select Rest. factory sett. and press the Choose key.
- Enter the security code and press the OK key. This code can be found in the manual of the Nokia 216 (usually 12345).
- All data and settings saved on the Nokia 216 will be deleted.
- The Nokia 216 has been restored.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Nokia 216 has been reset.