Lumia 950 XL
WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Blue Tooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your Microsoft Lumia 950 XL.
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose ok.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the pincode of the selected Bluetooth device and choose ok. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and the device are now paired and ready for use.