Lumia 950 XL
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Microsoft Lumia 950 XL automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Microsoft Lumia 950 XL set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Microsoft Lumia 950 XL automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network & wireless.
- Choose Search for networks.
- The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL is now searching for available networks.
- Under Select a network, choose the text box.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.