Lumia 950 XL
How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Microsoft Lumia 950 XL is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Microsoft Lumia 950 XL may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Optional: tick Also erase SD card.
- Choose Yes.
- All data and settings saved on the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL will be deleted.
- The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL has been reset.