Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your LG K8 4G Dualsim automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your LG K8 4G Dualsim set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your LG K8 4G Dualsim automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose More.
- Choose a simcard, in this case SIM card 1.
- Choose Network operators.
- The LG K8 4G Dualsim is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The LG K8 4G Dualsim will connect to the selected network.
- The LG K8 4G Dualsim has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.