How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your LG K8 4G Dualsim is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your LG K8 4G Dualsim may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the LG K8 4G Dualsim. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the LG K8 4G Dualsim to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Optional: under GOOGLE BACKUP, choose Back up my data and choose an option.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: tick Erase SD card.
- Choose RESET PHONE.
- All data and settings saved on the LG K8 4G Dualsim will be deleted.
- The LG K8 4G Dualsim will automatically reset and reboot.
- The LG K8 4G Dualsim has been reset.