K10 4G K420
How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your K10 4G is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your K10 4G may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the K10 4G. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the K10 4G to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Optional: tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: tick Erase SD card.
- Choose RESET PHONE.
- All data and settings saved on the K10 4G will be deleted.
- The K10 4G will automatically reset and reboot.
- The K10 4G has been reset.