H840 G5 SE
Soft reset (forced reboot)
- If your LG G5 SE doesn’t appear to be working completely as it should, you can solve this in many cases by turning your device off and then on again, or giving it a so-called ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- If you use this method of resetting, all your personal data, files and apps on the device will remain unchanged.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- To reboot the LG G5 SE, press and hold the power button and the volume down button on the side of the LG G5 SE until the screen turns off.
- The LG G5 SE will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, swipe your finger over the screen to unlock it.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The LG G5 SE has been rebooted.
- If the problem persists, try using a so-called ‘hard reset’ to solve the problem.
- With a hard reset, the device is reset to the factory settings.
- Note: In contrast to a soft reset, with the hard reset all your personal data, files and apps on the device will be lost.