- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your LG G2.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your LG G2.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive mms messages. If needed, see the instructions on how to configure your device for mobile internet.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Tethering & Networks.
- Choose Acces point names.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be.
- Under Username, enter mms.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 10.55.14.75.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 01.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms, and choose OK. (Note: in lower case).
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS.
- The LG G2 has been configured for mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the LG G2 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the LG G2.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your LG G2? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.