G2 mini LTE
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your LG G2 mini LTE automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your LG G2 mini LTE set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your LG G2 mini LTE automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- The LG G2 mini LTE is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The LG G2 mini LTE is logged onto the selected network.
- The LG G2 mini LTE has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.