G2 mini LTE
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Internet.
- To navigate to a web address, choose the address bar.
- Enter http://google.be and choose Go.
- Scroll down when this screen appears, choose and option or, in this case, choose Decline.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The web page has been loaded.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- To bookmark this page, choose Add to bookmarks.
- Optional: change the name under Label.
- Choose OK.
- The web page has been bookmarked.
- Choose the bookmarks symbol to view the bookmarks.
- All saved bookmarks are displayed here.
- Choose Google.
- The bookmark has been loaded.
- To open a new tab, choose the plus symbol
- The new tab has been loaded.
- Choose the tabs symbol to display all tabs.
- All tabs are displayed here.
- Choose the cross symbol to close a tab.
- The tab has been closed
- To open a tab, choose the tab.
- The tab has been loaded.
- Press the menu key.
- To share the current page, choose Share page.
- Choose an option for sharing the page, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To stop using the internet and return to the Start screen, press the Home key.
- Start screen.
- Are you looking for suggestions for mobile sites? For an overview, see popular sites.
- If you have any problems, see the frequently asked questions about using the internet on your mobile phone.