G Flex D955
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mms and other services on your LG G Flex D955.
- It is also possible to manually set up mms and other services on your LG G Flex D955.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- Choose Access point names.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be.
- Under Username, enter mms.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 10.55.14.75.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 01.
- Under Authentication type, tick None.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS and choose OK.
- The LG G Flex D955 has now been configured for use of mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the LG G Flex D955 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the LG G Flex D955.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your LG G Flex D955? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.