E610 Optimus L5
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your LG Optimus L5 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your LG Optimus L5 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your LG Optimus L5 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- Choose Search networks.
- The LG Optimus L5 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The LG Optimus L5 is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.