Enable or disable
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs, you can disable this service.
- Choose Next for step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Mobile data usage has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.
- If you would like to enable usage of mobile internet again, rollback the previous actions and (if needed) go to Internet manual configuration to activate this service.