- Here are a few suggestions for fun and useful websites on your Huawei Y6.
- The screenshots will give you an idea of what the websites look like. The versions displayed on your phone may be slightly different.
- Visit Mobile Skynet portal at www.skynet.be, the Proximus website for mobile users, for information and exclusive mobile downloads.
- Find all there is to find on the web using Google via http://google.be
- Watch millions of videos on Youtube at http://m.youtube.com/
- Meet your friends on Facebook at http://m.facebook.com/
- Touch base with your friends on Netlog at http://m.netlog.be
- Have the world at your fingertips with Google Maps at http://google.com/gmm
- Chill out at the beach or stay at home? Check WeatherOnline at http://www.accuweather.com
- Check out the latest news from Reuters at http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/mobile/uk/
- Check out today’s Wall Street Journal. Read it at http://mobile2.wsj.com/device/index.php
- Share your photos using Flickr! at http://m.flickr.com
- Show the world what you’re up to on Live Spaces at http://mobile.spaces.live.com
- Answers to all your questions on Yahoo at http://m.yahoo.com
- Meet your friends on MSN at http://m.msn.be
- Dazzle friends with your knowledge. Visit Wikipedia at http://mobile.wikipedia.org/
- Find all the company info you need in the Golden Pages at http://m.goldenpages.be
- Read The BBC news at http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/i/index.shtml
- Keep in touch with your network on LinkedIn at http://m.linkedin.com
- Need instructions for using the internet on your Huawei Y6? Click here for step-by-step instructions.